Disclosures, Terms & Conditions
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
Commercial posting is strictly prohibited. This means that messages promoting a product or service must not be posted by, or on behalf of, anyone with any sort of financial interest in that product or service. Opportunities for paid advertising are, however, available on this discussion board and elsewhere on the Brandy Over 40 site; contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Solicitations to participate in market research by commercial enterprises are likewise prohibited. Solicitations to participate in research studies by non-profit entities must be cleared by Brandy Over 40 before being posted on this board.
Copyrighted material must not be included in postings, but you may provide a link to the original source. In fact, whether or not it's copyrighted, if an article is already present on the web, you should post only a link instead of copying its full text, to avoid needlessly using up disk space on our server.
This blog may include affiliate marketing links for your convenience. You can view ,my full advertising disclosure here.
This policy is valid from $$$
The blog is a personal blog written and edited by me or my approved guest bloggers. As the owner of this blog. I may accept forms of cash advertising, or sponsorship. There might be paid topic insertions. I may accept, and keep, free products, services, and/or other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
I believe in honesty, and integrity, therefore, any content, advertising space, or posts will be clearly identified as PAID or SPONSORED content. If any items are recommended, it is only because the owner or guest blogger has deemed them worthy of endorsement.. If the guest blogger has entered these, the endorsement is from the guest blogger only and not the blog or owner, unless stated
This blog does not provide medical advice. It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never ignore professional advice, though if you think your professional advice needs additional support, it is recommended that you look to another professional for that advice. The guest blogger or owner do not have professional medical certifications and are not official advice. If this is a medical emergency, recommend you immediately call a doctor or emergency line to get help immediately.
Visitors who use this site and rely on any information do so at their own risk. This site and all it’s materials and content, including purchases of items recommended, are provided without an implied or express warranty of merchantability, non infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall this site, it’s owner, affiliates, agents, contractors, or guests will be liable for any damages.
Some additional points:
1. This is a family board. Any language or pictures that would not be suitable for a family audience are prohibited. You are not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented material, or anything that may violate any applicable rules. This includes the posting of material that may be generally offensive to, or "flaming" of, users or management of the board. Doing so may lead to your being permanently banned.
2. The webmaster, administrators and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit, and without asking the permission of the original poster, neither do they have to give a reason for editing or closing the post/thread/topic in question.
3. There is to be no open forum flaming of another member. No one will post demeaning comments to one another on the open forum or they will be removed.
4. The decisions of a post either staying, being deleted, or edited are those of the moderators/administrators.
5. This board is here to serve a purpose, namely, support. Support is a broad word and sometimes crosses some of the specific rules stated. Determinations whether posts that appear to skirt some of the rules may stay on the board are those of the moderators/administrators. If you feel something is inappropriate, please contact the appropriate people instead of posting your objections on open forum.
6. Topics started by one person should be kept on track; if you have something that deviates from the main topic, please start another topic.
7. The use of large pictures, cyber 'dolls' and third-party animated emoticons are not allowed. Such animated images may actually cause health problems for some users of our board. If you question this policy and wish to post pictures, please take it up with a moderator/administrator. The smileys provided at the side of posting windows are allowed, but do keep them under control. Posts are to be words, not a bunch of pictures. Pictures aren't allowed at all in signatures.
Please respect these rules while posting on the board. Let us strive to maintain an environment which is always welcoming and open to all users of this board.
Disclaimer: UOAA, its affiliated support groups and the operators of this board are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by any postings on this site. This board should not be relied on as a source of medical advice. What works for one individual may not work for anyone else. Always check with your medical care team for specific medical questions.